- M.Laws – Masters of Law (QUT)
- GDLP – Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice (QUT)
- LLB/B.IT – Bachelor of Laws / Bachelor of IT (QUT)
Gemma has been admitted as a Solicitor to both the Supreme Court of Queensland and the High Court of Australia since 2008, and has completed a Practice Management Course through the Queensland Law Society (QLS).
She has been a member of the QLS since 2008, since which she has worked for a number city and suburban practices.
Gemma is now also a QLS Accredited Mediator, and is available to provide family law dispute resolution conferences as part of the pre-action process if required.
Robert Wardle, JP.
Law Clerk & Practice Manager.
- GDLP – Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice (QUT) – Currently Studying
- LLB – Bachelor of Laws (IIA Hons) (QUT)
- B.Com – Bachelor of Commerce (Business & Information Systems) (UQ)
- Justice of the Peace (Qualified)
Robert is a law graduate currently undertaking his GDLP for admission. Achieving upper second honours in his LLB, he has also completed a Commerce degree, where he specialised in Business and Information Systems.
Having managed and consulted in corporate and compliance roles for almost a decade, Robert mainly specialises in commercial and industrial law, but is also knowledgeable in civil procedure, litigation, and legal research.
Robert enjoys providing advisory services to assist firms in achieving regulatory compliance, and wrote his honours thesis on responsive regulatory theory and its applications to industrial compliance in the aviation sector.